NOTICE: WE HAVE UPDATED OUR POLICY. ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR APPROVAL EMAIL YOU HAVE 72 HOURS TO MAKE A PURCHASE OR YOUR APPROVAL WILL EXPIRE!
Thank you for your interest in the Kings Firearms Online Finance Program.
Financing a gun at Kings Firearms Online couldn't be easier!
TERMS: We finance for 12 Months at a rate of 1.99% per month. We charge a one-time set-up fee of $25.00. We charge a principle amount of 20% or more of the total cash price. We do not do 100% Financing. We will set payments up to bedrafted from your debit or credit card each month, (you must provide two forms of payments method) beginning approximately 30 days after your loan is drawn up, prepaid cards are no accepted. The credit card must be inthe person's name that is applying and that places the order. You will have access to your finance account so that you may monitor it. All accounts must stay on auto pay at all times and you will be responsible for calling or emailing the office toupdate any changes to the card on file. You will not be able to go online and make payments. To be clear, you are free to pay extra and to payoff early with no penalty. We do not check or report to any credit card bureaus. Call with any questions 931-548-2255 ext. 2.
**YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 1 FINANCE AT A TIME**
Financing requires at least 1 firearm. Ammunition and accessories can be financed along with a firearm purchase but cannot be the only item financed. The order must be for at least $250 in order to qualify for financing.
Here is how to finance your purchase:
- Create your account by clicking "create account" in the upper right-hand corner of the website.
- Fill out the form with your information. Note: You will be logged in once you create an account.
- Add items to your cart. Financing requires the purchase of at least 1 firearm. Go to Checkout and click on the Apply for Financing option. You will be taken to the online finance application page and provide the necessary documentation to complete the loan process: Driver’s License and your credit/debit card. Proof of income via paystub or a bank statement. NOTE: your physical address and the address listed on your driver’s license must match!
- You will receive a response within 1 or more business days depending on holidays and application accuracy. To keep the application process on track please make sure all information on the application is accurate and complete . If approved, you will receive a Finance Approval Email. If denied, you will be notified why you were denied.
- Return to complete your shopping.
- As the last step from the Shopping Cart, you will need to enter your zip code and click the "Find FFL Near Me" button. Click on the scroll bar below the " Find FFL Near Me" button to see all of the deals/FFL's near you. Note: Selecting an FFL does not mean that we have that dealer's FFL on file, this is simply a list to aid you in determining where to have your gun shipped to.
- It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order as transfer fees can vary between dealers. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship.
- When you are ready to make a payment, be sure to enter your Finance Code. When you see the finance amount come off your total purchase, then you will finish with paying your down payment. *This finance approval is for your personal use only. You agree not to distribute or share with any other party.*
- Complete your order. IMPORTANT: We will hold your order up to 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer!
- Once we receive the signed FFl document, we will begin the shipping process. Shipping can take up to 10 business days depending on the firearm you purchased.
Frequently Asked Questions:
After I put my down payment down what happens next?
We will respond by sending you a contract to sign. Please review this and feel free to reach out to us if you have additional questions as this point.
Does it stay at my FFL till the balance is paid?
Once the contract is completed, we begin the shipping process. You do not wait until it is paid in full.
When do I pick up my gun?
Your local FFL should notify of its arrival. We will send you a tracking number once it heads to you/your FFL.
Do you offer layaway?
No, at this time all we offer is in-house financing.
Can I finance a firearm if I don’t live in your state?
Absolutely, just as long as you do not live in New York City, California, Washington DC, Chicago, I L area., or overseas. We cannot ship to those locations.
Your account must stay on auto pay at all times and you will be responsible for calling the office and updating any changes to your card on file. You will no longer be able to go ONLINE and make payments. You will still be able to look at your account, but not make any payments.
If you have any questions about this process, other policies, availability, etc., please feel free to contact us by email or phone. 931-548-2255 ext. 2.